Through the progression of Dvira Ovadia’s life she has continuously expressed her desires and admirations for design. She strived to follow the footsteps which would lead her into the world of design and it became a direction in which she was willing to dedicate herself to incessantly.
Dvira began her design education at the University of Toronto, Canada in 1998-2001 where she undertook a Major in Architecture and a Minor in Fine Art History. She graduated with Honors and alongside obtained several diplomas in the technical design sector from Sheridan College, Toronto, Canada. Following that she completed a 2.5 year Master Degree in Interior Design at Pratt Institute, New York.
Specializing in multitalented design services:
Retail & Hospitality Design
Special Events Design, Styling and Consulting
- Initial design consultation.
- Research and concept development.
- Design development & space planning.
- Graphic presentation & artistic renderings.
- Color & material palates, and product specifications.
- Working drawings, project bidding.
- General project management & supervision of the construction process.
- Branding and Graphic Design services are also available.